The Cathedral College Past Students’ Association was launched in 2018 to establish connections and partnerships with the College’s growing alumni.
Over 3000 students have graduated since the College opened in 1991, and in June 2018 the first PSA publication Veni Vive Vitam Totam was emailed to 500 registered members. The College welcomes Past Students to the Association by completing the questionnaire below. Registration means you belong, once again, to a Community that strives to respond to Christ’s call to “Come, live life in all its fullness”.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- TCC Past Students’ Association may collect personal information about you from time to time. The primary purpose of collecting this information is to enable us to inform you about our activities and the activities of The Cathedral College and to keep alumni members informed about other members.
- We must have the information referred to above to enable us to continue your membership of TCC Past Students’ Association.
- As you know, from time to time we engage in fundraising activities. The information received from you may be used to make an appeal to you. It may also be used by The Cathedral College to assist in its fundraising activities.
- TCC Past Students’ Association may publish details about you in our TCC Past Students’ Association Newsletters and our School’s website. If you do not agree to this you must advise us now.
- The School may store personal information in the ‘cloud’, which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.
- If you provide personal information to us about other people, we encourage you to inform them of the above matters.