Our vision is that all members of the College community will strive by word and action to respond to Christ’s call to “Come, live life in all its fullness.” (John 10:10).
To realise our Vision our Mission is to:
- embody the core values of gratitude, respect and compassion as lived by Christ
- share in the evangelising role of the Church and to promote leadership as service
- provide a quality curriculum that encourages excellence, engages with the beliefs and values of a Catholic worldview and prepares young people to embrace their future with confidence and resilience
- accept, support and encourage the unique giftedness of each member of the community in a spirit of respectful collaboration
- value the traditions of the past by which the ethos of the College is influenced, particularly the charisms of Blessed Edmund Rice and Venerable Catherine McAuley
- celebrate the gifts that the boarding community brings to the College and support their particular needs
- provide opportunities for growth of the whole person – spiritually, academically, personally, socially, culturally and physically
- create an environment of outreach, particularly to the marginalised, through just and peaceful actions.